BUSY MASHED POTATOES
Enjoy this delicious side dish with your Milford Valley chicken entrées.
Busy Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb. Potatoes, peeled/diced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 T Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 T Bacon Bits
- 2 T Chives, fresh/chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until done, drain and place in mixing bowl.
- Add milk and butter.
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency while mixing in milk and butter.
- Blend in blue cheese, bacon bits and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.